Please read our FAQ before contacting us!
Guest Services and Facilities
- Is the Museum wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, facilities in this museum is designed to be fully accessible to guests using wheelchair.
- Can I re-entry?
- You can not re-entry to this museum after exiting.
- What is the admission fee for a three-years-old child?
- There is no admission fee for preschool children.
- Can I get a refund on tickets?
- No, the ticket can not be refunded. Please be understanding of this beforehand.
- Can I take photos or videos?
- Yes, strike a pose with the works and try to make your own photos and videos.
- Can I touch the works and make a fuss in the museum?
- Yes, you can touch, play and take photos in this muserum. Have fun with Trick Art. But please take care not to If your behavior is offensive to those around you Admittance may be denied, or you may be asked to leave, if your appearance or behavior is offensive to those around you or is not compliant with Park rules and requests.
- What are your hours?
- Y11:00～21：00（The last admission 20:30）
- What is days closed?
- We are open everyday. But it’s depend on DECKS Tokyo Beach.
Please contact us for further details or refer to Information on this website.